Friday, March 31, 2017

Camp NaNoWriMo Calendar

http://files.content.campnanowrimo.org/camp/files/2017/03/Camp-2017-Participant-Twitter-Header.jpg

Hello everyone! I can't believe Camp starts tomorrow. How did March fly by so fast?! Can't say I'm quite prepared. (I'm going to spend a good deal of time buffing up my outline today.)

I mentioned hosting Word Sprints on my Twitter, and have since created a calendar that lists all the days I'll be hosting Word Sprints. I'll also be hosting other events, and I hope you take part! For example, you could take part in Character Art day and tweet me the artwork you created for your characters.

If you want to take part in all the fun, just download the calendar here. And make sure you're following me on Twitter, @NataliaALeigh.

Good luck everyone!

Natalia


3 comments:

  1. This sleeping bag has a soft fleece inner and thick padding to keep you warm against the cold night. https://sportandoutdoorhq.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. In fact, it's been proven so many times that by keeping kids active and interested in sports or arts, they will stay out of trouble and away from bad influences.portable gazebo

    ReplyDelete

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container, .Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { padding: 0 !important; border: none !important; background: none !important; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; }