Monday, August 28, 2017

New Services Offered


Today I’m pleased to announce that I am now offering critique and commission services. I spent years as a creative writing student critiquing and editing my peers’ work, and I loved every moment of it. There is something so fulfilling about helping someone else further their story and fall even more deeply in love with their world and their characters, and this is exactly what I want to do for you.

As of this time I am offering outline critiques and first chapter critiques. I am a plotter, as many of you know, and writing a complete outline is the first step of the writing process for me. It builds the foundation my story is going to stand on, and without it I would be lost. I believe a strong outline is the key to a strong story, and I’d love to assist you in crafting the in-depth outline that will help you reach ‘The End’ of your novel. Similarly, the first chapter is just as important due to the way it introduces your writing style and story world to the reader. You want your first few chapters to be as strong as possible in order to keep your reader reading, and I’d like to help you craft a first chapter that is going to keep your reader coming back for more.

In addition to critiquing services, I am also offering character art commissions. I’ve been a digital artist for almost ten years and love the creative freedom that digital design allows me. Creating art for my characters and my worlds allows me to bring them to life in a way that words on a page just can’t. I would love to work with you to create artwork for your characters, worlds, or novel. Examples of my artwork can be found under the ‘Services’ tab above.

I have a bachelor’s degree in English with a concentration in Creative Writing. I’ve spent years in critique groups helping other writers improve their work, and I would love to do the same for you. Please keep in mind that I am not a line editor or copy editor - I will point out consistent spelling or grammatical errors if I see them, but I am more interested in working with your theme, characters, plot, etc. in order to inspire you and help you write the best book you can. If you are interested, please click the ‘Services’ tab above to get started.

Happy writing!
Natalia

4 comments:

  1. without long term you will have quality essay in your hands! https://eliteessaywriters.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Friend, Very nice write up & contents.

    Please check my work & suggest improvement....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is astoundingly charming, I like it. I will constantly come to visit after. I will recommend to buddies also. Keep up the considerable work. I think this is attracting and illuminating material. Thankful to you such an awesome sum for considering your substance and your per clients. Your blog held my preference perfect to the plain end, which isn't for the most part a basic movement!! A commitment of gratefulness is all together for the regular blog.Visit: see here

    ReplyDelete

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container, .Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { padding: 0 !important; border: none !important; background: none !important; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; }