Monday, December 19, 2016

Free Novel Outline!

Hello everyone! I hope you had a wonderful NaNoWriMo (if you participated) and are enjoying your holiday season. I've been working away on my new novel, and after NaNo I took my work from Microsoft Word and have transferred it over into Scrivener. Scrivener is a software created by Literature and Latte, and it works wonders for someone who, like me, loves to be extremely organized and methodical about their writing process. In the video below I give you a walkthrough and demonstration of how I use Scrivener to stay organized.


If you'd like to snag a copy of my Example Outline, you've come to the right place! Just click here and download your free copy of my novel outline. If you use it, please let me know how it works for you!

Happy writing!

7 comments:

  1. Good video, if you want to efficiently and competently write, I advise you to practice more. I earlier write essays for students essays.io. It was a great experience, and then I began to write serious literature. I advise everyone, develop your skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visit this page to learn about making a structure for an essay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video and template for outlining! Thanks, Natalia! Keep up the good work!
    Also, I think it's pretty bad form that the two previous commenters used this space to advertise their essay writing businesses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your video very interesting and useful for me, you definitely has talent for doing such things cause its just super-understandable! I wish I could do such things too, but unfortunately I dont have any talent and even could not write essay by myself, thats why I use https://paidpaper.net/lab-report-writing-services/ that always helps me with this much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi this is khara not sure how to become a suscriber but i am really hoping to get my hands on the preptober work booki wont have enough for donations but it wpuld be a big help for my book which is currently struggling

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi this is khara not sure how to become a suscriber but i am really hoping to get my hands on the preptober work booki wont have enough for donations but it wpuld be a big help for my book which is currently struggling

    ReplyDelete

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container, .Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { padding: 0 !important; border: none !important; background: none !important; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; }