Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Nano 2014 T-Shirt!

As a gift to myself, I like to purchase a T-shirt when I win Nanowrimo. As it turns out, I didn't buy my winner's t-shirt until a week ago. A little late, but no harm done. I checked the mail every day for a week, and this morning I was stoked to find a bag in my mailbox!

So I ripped it open, and there it was, my totally awesome Slay 50K T-shirt!
I plan to wear this around campus to show off how proud I am of my superior novel writing abilities. (Pfft.)

But seriously. Once the weather decides to stop being 96 degrees, I'll start wearing this T everywhere. Maybe for days on end. Maybe for weeks on end. Maybe forever.

In other news, I started my senior year of college yesterday, and so far I'm not very impressed. I'm taking an intermediate creative writing class, but I'm not sure how much I'm going to get out of it. I write and critique so much already; I hope there are some students in the class that will really be able to strengthen my writing. Fingers crossed I learn something this semester...

Natalia  

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container, .Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { padding: 0 !important; border: none !important; background: none !important; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; }