Monday, August 17, 2015

Finding Inspiration on WattPad





So, I’m ashamed to admit that I stopped working on Fire Tongue at the beginning of the summer, and have only just recently started thinking about it again. The rewrite process is slow and tedious, and I keep struggling along chapter by chapter. But I started reading my story again, and found that it’s actually pretty decent, and I’m not ready to let all this hard work go to waste. So, in order to boost my writing inspiration, I’ve recently opened up a Wattpad account and am posting some work there. So if you’re interested in reading some of Fire Tongue, check me out on Wattpad here!

P.S. I hope autumn arrives soon. I’ve been over the summer heat since June.

Natalia

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container, .Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { padding: 0 !important; border: none !important; background: none !important; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; }