Thursday, October 9, 2014

The Maze Runner Movie

I went and saw The Maze Runner...twice. And oh my gosh was it good. Not only was the action and acting spectacular, but the ACTORS! -swoon- I mean, look at these guys.



Definitely fangirl crushing over here.

The movie was VERY different from the book, but I didn't care in the least. I've finally realized that books and movies are separate entities and need to be respected as such. I've already read The Scorch Trials and am anxiously awaiting the second movie. I can honestly say I am more excited for it than Insurgent or Mockingjay, and that's saying quite a lot.

Short entry today, just wanted to write something, and seeing as these guys are my current obsession, I thought it only appropriate that I write about them.

Natalia

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container, .Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { padding: 0 !important; border: none !important; background: none !important; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important; }